CAMPS & AAA
SPRING, SUMMER AND WINTER CAMPS
Spend valuable time with your favourite QH trainers on and off the ice.
· Your child will be placed in the appropriate group based off their skill set
· 1 Power Skating session, 1 skills session!
· One off ice session
· One snack break and one lunch break
· One "other sport" game
· Camp Waiver
· For all inquiries please contact email@example.com
Spring "AAA" is an excellent opportunity to compete against players from all over the province and country ! Top level development and coaching led by Michael Stinziani be sure to sign up early for try-outs in order to secure your spot. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quartier Hockey has 2 real ice surfaces RINK 1 (126×60) RINK 2 (163×65) created and maintained by the official supplier to the NHL. You can expect a high quality skating surface every time. The ice can be rented in 1 hour blocks / 1.5 hour blocks and is available for long term contracts. There is also a 1000 square foot performance gym that can be included with packages. We can customize complete solutions to suit your needs including professional on ice instructors along with video analysis of your training sessions.Quartier Hockey can host your hockey or skating party or come celebrate your birthday with us. Contact : email@example.com
- Minimum of 72hrs advanced notice (5 days for private sessions/ice rental) is required to qualify to reschedule a group session including illness, team practices etc
- Cancellations less than 72hrs (5 days for private sessions/ice rental) will result in full lesson charge and loss of lesson
- Additional player, parent, sibling etc attending a session (not previously booked) will not be permitted to attend the mistaken lesson
- We do our best to provide the same instructor(s) advertised however due to unforeseen circumstances we do not make any guarantees & changes can occur without notice
- We reserve the right to reschedule and/or adjust start times
- No refunds, transfers
- Discounted packages and rates must be used within the designated training times or you can UPGRADE to the regular pricing for a time slot
- When registering for a semi private lesson(2 or 3 players on the ice) the parent/organizer is responsible for creating the group. In the event that Quartier Hockey is capable of providing the original rentee with 1 or 2 other players, it reserves the right to do so. Whether or not 1, 2 or 3 players show up for the lesson, the total amount for the lesson, including taxes, will remain $180.